One of my more recent followers, VA Gal of Beyond the Blue Ridge, gave me this sweet blog award! You should check her out!
And here are the rules that go with the badge:
Thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, and pass this award onto bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award.
And here are 10 random things about me:
1. I’m almost a quarter-century old.
2. I have given oral testimony for a federal trial (i.e. read a previous court transcript, fun!!).
3. I adore cooking and testing recipes, quite often tweaking it my own special way.
4. I plan on painting ALL of the interior trim of our house in the next month.
5. I hope to work in non-profits after graduation next May.
6. I used to think my Mom’s Lincoln Town Car was a limo! ha!
7. I have a heart condition that makes any kind of fitness a stress on my entire circulatory system.
8. I can read crazy fast and very well. When I was in 2nd grade I was reading college-level, graduate level texts.
9. I hope to help M start his own business after he retires.
10. I am currently planning a wedding!